Montag, 10. März 2014

Hello fellow cyclers.

The name is Jeffrey Holzer and I like to tour the world on my bicycle.

So far I have travelled Japan 2014 and Australia 2001. In April 2014 I will start my next big adventure. I am going to ride from Flachau/Austria to Gibraltar.

On my previous journeys I made many friends and like-minded cyclers. I allways took many pictures and some videos as well. So far I keept them to myself and shoud them to some friends when the time was ride. But know all is going to chance, for my upcoming tour I am going public.

I made a Facebook-Fansite, uploaded some videos do my brand new Youtube channel und now I am writing a Blog about it ;).  I am in contact with verious medias, and I can say the intrest in my person is higher then I ever imagined. I was even got some supporters on board.

I hope you will enjoy all my post, sites and videos about my adventures on my bicycle.


Some words about me, born 1976 in Austria I started started cycling as a young boy, nether thought that one day I will travelle the world on my bike. I read a lot of adventurebooks with my favourit "Vom Eismeer nach Feurland" and "Durch die Wildniss zum Eismeer" from  Leoš Simánek a czech wirtter and adventurer.                                             (sorry did not find any english titels)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516Z7DE7Z4L._.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513Q76B45DL._.jpg

I allways was a adventures guy, wich I proved with my first ever holliday.  I booked a flyed to the Unite States, and a flyed back. And in between there was caose and fun.

My first planed outback experienc took place in Austrilia. I travelled 3 months cross country and meet many amazing people, some I still call friends.








2 Kommentare: